Cross Creek Pediatrics, P.A.
2035 Valleygate Drive, Suite 101
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
Phone (910) 484-8009
Fax (910) 484-2205
Monday through Thursday
8: 00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed from 12:00 – 1:00 for lunch
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
It is our intention to provide your children the best care possible at all times and to accommodate as many requests as is realistic and feasible. It is within this context that we ask you to take a few moments to review policies that affect the way services are provided.
In the Office
After-hours Call Service
- Arrive 15 minutes early . - Please remember that all insurance requires that your insurance data be updated prior to each encounter. This usually takes a few minutes. If this is not done, your insurance may deny your claim. We do not want time spent on administrative requirements to limit your time with the doctor.
- Schedule an appointment by calling 910.484.8009. Walk-in patients are offered the first available
appointment, but ask that you call first.
- Schedule same-day appointments for ill visits. Appointments are provided on a first-available appointment basis. Once the schedule is filled you will be given an appointment for the following day or you may utilize an urgent care for non-emergent conditions. Of course, if you feel your child′s condition is an emergency; please go to the nearest Emergency Room or call 9-1-1.
- Patients who arrive on time are seen at their appointment time. Patients who have arrived on time will be seen ahead of those who arrive late. If you arrive late, we may need to abbreviate or reschedule your child's visit.
- Call ahead if you are late or unable to make your appointment time. We will do all that we can to accommodate your child's appointment and minimize the need to reschedule your appointment.
- Late arrivals (greater than 15 minutes after scheduled appointment) will be offered the next available appointment. In these cases, a no-show charge for the lost appointment will apply. While we will do all that is possible to accommodate requests, the first-available appointment may or may not be on the day the appointment was missed.
- The no-show charge will be waived if you contact the office before your appointment. Remember that appointments canceled more than 24 business hours prior to when they were scheduled do not incur a no-show fee.
- Appointments for additional children should be made by phone prior to coming to the office. If you would like another child to be seen, please schedule appointments for both children by phone prior to coming to the office.
- Turn off cell phones in the office and examination rooms.
- Please limit after-hour calls unless urgent issues or emergencies arise. For refills, appointment requests, and other non-urgent matters, you may call the office during regular hours. A charge of $10 will be applied for after-hours calls.
As always, we welcome the opportunity to care for your children and appreciate your trust in the services we provide. Our goal is to provide the very best medical care possible.