Cross Creek Pediatrics, P.A.
2035 Valleygate Drive, Suite 101
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
Phone (910) 484-8009
Fax (910) 484-2205
Monday through Thursday
8: 00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed from 12:00 – 1:00 for lunch
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
We are always searching for better ways to serve our patients. Our providers at Cross Creek Pediatrics have chosen to provide as many services and in-office diagnostic testing as possible. This is a convenience for our families, but more importantly, it provides quick results and accurate diagnosing of your children's condition.
Please review the following for an idea of what we provide for our patients.
- Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Care
- Well Check-Ups
- Treatment of Acute Illnesses
- Treatment of Chronic Childhood Disorders
- New Parent Education and other educational materials
- In-Office Diagnostic Testing
- Allergy Skin Testing & Treatment with Sublingual Drops
- Strep (Group A Streptococcus)
- RSV (Respiratory Syncytical Virus)
- Flu (Influenza Types A and B)
- Hemoglobin (Iron)
- Mono Spot (Mononucleosis)
- Urine Catheterizations
- Spirometry (Pulmonary)
- O2 Sats (Oxygen Saturations)
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Tympanometry (Test for Serous Otitis Media)
- Vision and Hearing Screenings
- Dental Varnishing (tooth-decay prevention)